Remove Clock on Asus Zenfone Lock Screen

Hey guys! I've been using my Zenfone for last six months. It's great and all but the Lock Screen is clumsy with all the Widgets, Quick Launch and What's Next. They are useful for many of the users, but for few, like me, they just make my lock screen clumsy. I just want to have a clean lock screen with just Lock Screen Wall Paper. So I tried and tried and, Yaaaay, I succeeded. So, here's how to do it.

If you just want the Clock and nothing else, Go to Settings> Lock Screen and tap on Widgets, Quick Launch to turn them off. Also, you can choose from three available Lock Widgets: Analog Clock, Digital Clock and Digital Clock with Weather.

First, go to play store and Install ' Invisible Widget'. I'll leave the link below. Then, Lock you phone. Now, press the power button and the phone comes to life with the Lock Screen. Now, swipe from left corner to right. You'll get a Plus symbol. If you're using any other widgets, swipe until you get the plus symbol. Tap on the plus Symbol and choose Invisible Widget. That's it. It's done. Your Lock Screen is clean with no Widgets, Quick Launch or What's Next on it. However, if you wish to use any other widgets, you can use them by adding them. You can access them by swiping from Left to Right.


Click Here for the App.

Note: Swipe from Left Corner to Right on the Top half.

Previous
Next Post »